Physics and Astronomy Override Information
- Students meeting PRE-REQ’S at another institution or Purdue Regional Campus will have to wait till grades/credits are posted to their transcripts. No PRE-REQ overrides will be granted.
- Students should use the Scheduling Assistant to request an override to gain access to a course. How to request an override video.
- All 100-200 level PHYS Courses (except H sections of PHYS 172/272)
- PHYS 342, 322
- All ASTR courses
- PHYS 172H and 272H sections
- All 300 and above PHYS courses (except 342 + 322)
Schedule Deputy Contacts
How to Request a Closed section override. *Note the department must have the course enabled to allow CLOSED requests.