NOTE: E-mail addresses end with @purdue.edu
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Office: Physics 251
Telephone: (765) 494-3047
Fax: (765) 494-0706
B.S., Physics, National Taiwan University, 1957
M.S., Physics, University of Chicago, 1960
Ph.D., Physics, Cornell University, 1963
Theoretical high energy particle physics.Awards and Honors
Fellow, American Physical SocietyProfessional Experience
- Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 1977-present
- Visiting Professor, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1981
- Associate Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 1968-77
- Visiting Professor, Imperial College, London, England, 1973
- Assistant Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 1965-68
- Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1963-65
- Research Associate, Cornell University, 1963
- Triangular textures for quark mass matrices (w/S. Mansour, G.H. Wu). PRD 60, 093004 (1999).
- Classification and application of triangular quark mass matrices (w/S. Mansour and G.H. Wu) PLB 467, 116 (1999).
- Mass hierarchies and the seesaw neutrino mixing (w/S. Mansour, G. Wu), PRD 61, 111301(R), (2000).
- Seesaw model and its Lorentz group formulation (w/S. Chiu, G. Su), PRD 62, 051301(R), (2000).
- Hermitean quark mass matrices with four textures zeros (w/S. Chiu, G. Wu), PRD 62, 053014, (2000).