Matthew L. Lister
NOTE: E-mail addresses end with @purdue.edu
Ph.D., Astronomy 1999, Boston University
M.S., Physics and Astronomy 1993, University of Victoria
B.S., Physics and Astronomy 1991, University of Toronto
Active galactic nuclei, astrophysical jets and shocks, quasars and BL Lacertae objects, narrow-line Seyfert I galaxies, very long baseline interferometry.
- Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 2013-present
- Associate Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 2009-2013.
- Assistant Professor of Physics, Purdue University, 2003-2009.
- Karl Jansky Fellow, National Radio Astronomy Observatory, 2001-2003.
- Faculty Lecturer, University of Virginia, 2001-2003.
- Caltech Postdoctoral Fellow, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 1998-2001.
- member, American Astronomical Society, American Physical Society, International Astronomical Union
- referee for Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Science, the Astrophysical Journal, Astronomical Journal, Astronomy and Astrophysics.