Travel reimbursement

Out-of-town speakers and panelists, as well as undergraduate students who have indicated on their registration form that they will need a travel grant will have to fill in and submit the Payee Certification Form (PC form).

Students traveling by plane are required to obtain approval for their itinerary before purchasing plane tickets.

Please follow the instructions in this document and submit the PC form together will all original itemized receipts to:

Hattie Sturgill
Purdue University
Department of Physics and Astronomy
525 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette IN 47907-2036
Phone: (765) 494-5378