Sample Submission Agreement
We request that submitters read and sign the following form to indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Sample Agreement.
When submitting samples to PRIME Lab for AMS analysis the submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Submitter acknowledges that AMS measurement is destructive, therefore, on receipt by PRIME Lab, all samples submitted become the property of the PRIME Lab and any leftover will be stored or disposed of in the University’s sole discretion.
- Submitter will submit all sample information requested by PRIME Lab via the internet and inform us when sending samples by email and printed sheet should be included in the sample package.
- The invoice will be sent to submitter only, even if the payment involves the third party. Submitter will be responsible to pay the AMS cost, including sample preparation if any, due thirty days from the invoice date.
- Prepayment for samples funded by US Federal agencies is not acceptable.
- The prepaid samples must be sent to PRIME Lab with the copy of prepayment receipt, due 90 days from the prepayment requested date
- Submitter will acknowledge the PRIME Lab and the National Science Foundation when the results are published, A copy of any published material should be sent to PRIME Lab.
I agree to all the above statements.