M.S., summa cum laude, Tartu State University
Ph.D., 1990, Tartu State University
- Femtosecond optical studies of artificial and natural biological systems.
- Membrane proteins: structure and function, structure-based computer modeling
- Exciton kinetics in semiconductors, molecular crystals and biological structures.
- Biomimetic devices.
- Ultrafast experimental techniques.
» Sergei Savikhin's Lab
» Current Research
» Research Group Members
Awards and Honors
- Ruth and Joel Spira Award for excellence in undergraduate teaching (Department of Physics and Astronomy) 2003
- Seeds of Excellence Award for success in attracting large sponsored programs (Purdue University) 2004