Purdue CMS Tier-2 Center
Home » User Information » Getting Accounts » Change of Personal Grid Certificate

Change of Personal Grid Certificate

If you switched to new Certificate Authority (CA), then Distinguish Name (DN) of your certificate has changed. You need to inform us by sending an email to cms-support@purdue.edu. The mail should include the output of the command "voms-proxy-info --all". After receiving mail from you, we will update your old DN with the new one in Grid User Management System (GUMS) at our site.

CPU Utilization

Raw Storage Use