Why Purdue for Nanophysics (Click to see larger poster):
The QMD group welcomes applications from exceptionally motivated and qualified individuals at postdoctoral, graduate and undergraduate levels. Research areas include experimental nanophysics and devices, condensed matter and material physics, atomic molecular and optical physics and quantum information. More detailed descriptions on current research projects can be found in www.physics.purdue.edu/quantum/research.php. Interested candidates should contact Prof. Yong P. Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sample Postdoc Benefits Statement
- Perspective graduate students can be admitted through either Physics or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Current Purdue physics/ECE undergraduate students interested in research credits can register in Physics 590 or ECE496
- Opportunities for international visiting scholars/students
- Opportunities for undergraduate/summer internships:
- Research Experience of Undergraduates in Physics (US citizens or permanent residents only)
- Summer Research Opportunities Program
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- DiscoveryPark Undergraduate Research Internship (open to Purdue students) with 1 opening for Experimental Research on Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- Exceptional undergraduate students from foreign countries may also apply for summer internship from http://www.iaeste.org/
- About Purdue