Associate Professor of Physics E-mail: email@example.com
Office: Physics 56
Telephone: (765) 494-3012
Fax: (765) 494-0706
- New Physics in 2D Electrons
- new phases in the low density and low temperature regime.
- BCS-like Pairing of Composite Fermions
- Non-Abelian Statistics and Possible Applications for Quantum Computing
- Solid Phases in Electronic Systems
- Spin Physics in Low Dimensional Semiconductors
- 2012 to present Associate Professor of Physics, Purdue University
- 2006-2012 Assistant Professor of Physics, Purdue University
- 2004-2006 Research Staff Member, Department of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University
- 2001-2004 Research Associate, Department of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University
- 1997-2000 Graduate Assistant, Department of Physics, Pennsylvania State University
- 1994-1995 Research Assistant, Institute of Physics and Technology of Materials, Bucharest, Romania 1994-1995
- Csathy GA, Tsui DC, Pfeiffer LN, et al., The influence of quantum fluctuations on quantum hall phases at large r(s), Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, 34 (1-2): 210-213 AUG 2006.
- Csathy GA, Noh H, Tsui DC, et al., Magnetic-field-induced insulating phases at large r(s), Physical Review Letters 94 (22): Art. No. 226802 JUN 10 2005.
- Li WL, Csathy GA, Tsui DC, et al., Scaling and universality of integer quantum Hall plateau-to-plateau transitions, Physical Review Letters 94 (20): Art. No. 206807 MAY 27 2005.
- Csathy GA, Xia JS, Vicente CL, et al., Tilt-induced localization and delocalization in the second Landau level, Physical Review Letters 94 (14): Art. No. 146801 APR 15 2005.