High energy astrophysics, compact objects, extragalactic astrophysics, cosmic rays, plasma astrophysics. Learn more ›
Awards and Honors
- Simons Fellow in Theoretical Physics
- CITA National Fellowship, McGill University
- Allan T. Moffett Fellowship, Caltech
- Van Maanen Fellowship, Caltech
- Honored Master's degree, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute
- 2006 to present Professor of Physics, Purdue University.
- 2004-2006 Research Associate, University of British Columbia.
- 2004 Visiting Physicist, KIPAC, SLAC
- 2000-2004 CITA National Fellow/Research Associate, McGill University.
- 2000 Affiliate Member, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Santa Barbara.
- 1998-2000 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Canadian Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics.
American Astronomical Society, American Physical Society