The Big Picture
The CLEO III & CLEO-c Experiments
CLEO III Silicon Tracker Si3
The Future of Particle Physics - Snowmass 2001
Next Generation B Factories
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
Three of the five barrel yoke rings for the CMS detector at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.
The outer vacuum vessel for the 6m diameter, 13m long 4T superconducting solenoid is inserted
into the third ring.
- Heidelberg Talk 9/02
"New Results from CLEO and the Cornell Charm & QCD Factory" seminar given at the University
of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dec. 3 2001. Illinois.pdf &
- Detector Talk at IHEP Beijing October 2001 (CLEO_III_detector_seminar_web.pdf/ppt)
- Visit to Beijing, October 2001
"CLEO-c & CESR-c: A New Frontier in Weak and Strong Interactions"
LNS PAC Sep. 01 (PDF)
"New Results from CLEO and the Cornell Charm & QCD Factory" seminar given at Chicago,
Brookhaven, CERN, DESY, RAL, Orsay, & Genova, June-September 2001.
Chicago.pdf & Chicago.ppt.
Recent results from CLEO and the CLEO-c project
CERN/DESY seminar June 2001 (all slides in single file)
results from CLEO and the CLEO-c project CERN/DESY seminar June 2001
- CLEO-C workshop, May 7 2001
- CLEO-C workshop, May 6 2001
- Y(5S) Journal Club Talk Sep. 8, 2000 (all slides in single file)
- Y(5S) Journal Club Talk Sep. 8, 2000
Useful Particle Physics Links