M.S., Physics 1997 University of Bergen
Ph.D., Physics 2002 Columbia University
Properties of nuclear matter at extreme energy densities, physics of relativistic heavy-ion collisions and the quark-gluon plasma, transport theory.
- Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Purdue University, 2011 to present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Purdue University, 2005-2010
- RIKEN Fellow, RIKEN BNL Research Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory, 2005-2010
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Physics, Ohio State University, 2003-2005
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics, Ohio State University , 2002-2003.
Awards and Honors
- Department of Energy Office of Science Early Career Research Award, 2010
- RIKEN/BNL Fellowship 2005-2010
- Ohio State University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2002-2003
- PHYS 172: Spring 2010
- PHYS 431: Fall 2010, Spring 2009, Spring 2008, Spring 2007
- PHYS 566/590C: Fall 2010, Spring 2009, Spring 2007, Spring 2006